The Globe Inn is run by Sam and Jim. After 12 years together in a variety of locations (from the Loire Valley to High Wycombe), we have now settled in North Devon with the hope of creating a welcoming venue that offers the local community and visitors a friendly place to meet, eat and drink.
With a real passion for great ales, seasonal produce and the countryside, we want to make the Globe Inn a pub for lovers of beer, food and the great outdoors.
“It’s important for us to create a friendly space that reflects our passion and values. We want people to come here, feel relaxed and have a good time.”
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL & SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
It’s important for us to do what we can to limit our impact on the environment and ensure we use sustainable products and practises. Things we do (or do not do):
- Use seasonal, local produce
- We don’t sell plastic bottles but offer free glasses of tap water or water bottle refills
- We don’t use plastic straws
- We use free range eggs and meat
- Our fish is responsibly sourced
- We buy fair trade and/or organic products where we can
- We recycle and our waste contractor operates a zero to landfill policy