The Globe Inn was re-opened 5 years ago by Sam and Jim. Nestled between Dartmoor and Exmoor in the deepest depths of North Devon, the Globe Inn is a pub for lovers of beer, food and the great outdoors.
“It’s important for us to create a friendly space that reflects our passion and values. We want people to come here, feel relaxed and have a good time.”
There is plenty of parking available in front of the pub and in the village. If you are taking the bus you can find us on route 315.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL & SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
We do what we can to limit our impact on the environment and ensure we use sustainable products and practises. Things we do (or do not do):
- Use seasonal, local produce
- We don’t sell plastic bottles but offer free glasses of tap water or water bottle refills
- We don’t use plastic straws
- We use free range eggs and meat
- Our fish is responsibly sourced
- We buy fair trade and/or organic products where we can
- We recycle our waste whereever possible