The Globe Inn is run by Sam and Jim. After 13 years together in a variety of locations (from the Loire Valley to High Wycombe), we have now settled in North Devon with the hope of creating a welcoming venue that offers the local community and visitors a friendly place to meet, eat and drink.
With a real passion for great ales, seasonal produce and the countryside, we want to make the Globe Inn a pub for lovers of beer, food and the great outdoors.
“It’s important for us to create a friendly space that reflects our passion and values. We want people to come here, feel relaxed and have a good time.”
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL & SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
We do what we can to limit our impact on the environment and ensure we use sustainable products and practises. Things we do (or do not do):
- Use seasonal, local produce
- We don’t sell plastic bottles but offer free glasses of tap water or water bottle refills
- We don’t use plastic straws
- We use free range eggs and meat
- Our fish is responsibly sourced
- We buy fair trade and/or organic products where we can
- We recycle our waste whereever possible