With so many things to do in North Devon, the Globe Inn is perfectly situated for all types of fun! You can find us not far from the Tarka Trail, nestled between Exmoor, Dartmoor and the Atlantic coast. Muddy boots, cleats and dogs welcome.
We have plenty to keep you entertained at the Globe including traditional pub games, such as darts and bar billiards, and board games. All games are free for customers to use.
We also hold a weekly games night on Sundays. These start at 8pm and we play a range of games such as Risk, Pandemic and Inis.
From weekly lunch clubs to monthly live music sessions and quiz nights, we hold a range of events where everyone is welcome. See list of current events.
You can also hold your own events at the Globe. Get in touch if you’d like to book our venue for a private function or would like to host an open event – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at the Globe, music is one of our biggest passions (second only to quality food and drink!) You will always find us playing eclectic sounds; from American indie to northern soul, we hope to create a fun and chilled vibe.
Our speakers are always open… Feel free to BYOV (bring your own vinyl) and pop on a record next time you visit.
With the great outdoors on our door step, the Globe Inn is the perfect pit stop for adventurers.
We have a number of facilities for cyclists and walkers including:
- Safe bike parking with locks
- Free water bottle refills
- Drying racks for wet clothes
- Pump and inner tubes
- Packed lunches
Cycle clubs and large groups are welcome.
There is plenty of parking available in the village or if you are taking the bus you can find us on route 5B.
THINGS TO DO IN NORTH DEVON
Great things to do in and around Beaford:
- Otter spotting and nature walks around Halsdon nature reserve and Meeth Quarry nature reserve
- Award-winning RHS Garden Rosemoor
- Course and carp fishing at Stafford Moor
- Walking with alpacas at Woolley Animals
- Film, theatre, crafts and comedy at The Plough Arts Centre
- Get Trapped in Okehampton’s Escape rooms
- High ropes and climbing wall
- Kayaking and surfing
- The Big Sheep Amusement Park
- Great Torrington Pannier Market
For more great things to do in North Devon contact us for suggestions.